Location: Portland, Oregon
· Ideal candidate should have more than 5 years of IT experience with at least 3 years of Loan IQ functional Experience
· Should have participated in at least 1 Loan IQ upgrade from version 6.x to 7.x
· Be well experienced on all Loan IQ modules and any experience in Trader Desktop is a plus
· Good understanding of Loan IQ Data Model
· Knowledge commercial lending domain and origination/servicing of syndicated and bilateral deals in Loan IQ is a must
· Knowledge other Loan IQ modules like document tracking, secondary sales & collateral management is an added plus
· Should have performed client facing roles and possess excellent communication & documentation skills
· Worked in an Onsite/offshore model.
Must be familiar with all transactions in Loan IQ, testing experience will be an advantage.
Must have understanding of:
• Understanding business requirements and mapping them to system requirements specifications.
• Project status tracking, resource allocation and management,
• Conducting process and system studies and coordinating with team members for System Design & Integration, Application Maintenance, etc.
• Delivering and implementing project as scheduled and ensuring compliance to quality standards. Liaising with the onsite and offshore development and support teams
• Designing the entities and performing coding, data verification etc.
• Preparing FSD and assisting UAT, SFR resolution & Production Releas
T: (972) 763-9780
Email id : sandra.juan@OrbITpeople.com
Note: skype id: sandra.juan51