Oracle Middleware with Tableau Expert
• Balance project scope/schedules in accordance with requirements
• Lead a high performing Application development and support team
• Thorough working knowledge and hands-on experience with latest middleware technologies and methodologies, understanding of enterprise applications integration patterns, business automation, big data, and mobility, as well as their supporting infrastructures.
• Maintain knowledge currency of standard programming languages, methodologies, database concepts, service-oriented architecture concepts (SOA) and relevant development tools and solutions necessary to support current and planned projects
• Perform gap analysis for various business requirements. Take ownership of the solution design, development, unit-testing and code migration
• Work with cross functional teams like Enterprise Architecture/Infrastructure/Business Analytics teams on technology decisions and solution designs
• Analyze and isolate application issues, perform problem resolutions independently.
• Improve systems performance by investigating problems, developing specifications, identifying trends in technology, and recommending solutions
Minimum Qualifications • Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent discipline (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)
• Experience and strong understanding of Oracle EBS R12 functionality is a must.
• 8 plus years using: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and Integrations with related bolt-on applications like Salesforce, Concur, EcoSys, Primavera or other cloud solutions
• Must have strong experience in Oracle SOA suite, BPEL & OSB and/or opensource middleware tools
• Must have 5 plus years of experience in Architecting and Designing complex high-available systems using SOA Services, APIs using Oracle SOA Suite and/or open source tools.
• Strong understanding industry best practices of SOA and API concepts.
• Knowledge of Middleware and SOA Technologies, specifically experience in developing RESTful and/or SOAP services and microservices.
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, project management methodologies, with expertise in one or more of the following: Oracle AIM, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
• Self-motivated, problem solver and must be team player
Preferred Qualifications Implementing solutions in AWS using AWS toolkit (SWF/Lamda/API Gateway), Data warehouse and APIs is a plus.
T: (972) 763-9780
Email id : sandra.juan@OrbITpeople.com
Note: skype id: sandra.juan51