San jose, CA
Splunk Admin and Reporting
1. Knowledge of Splunk Architecture and deployment of clustered/distributed Splunk Enterprise 6.4 or above.
2. Administering Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new/custom Apps to perform specialized functionality.
3. Integrating Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources and industry leading commercial tools.
4. Consulting with customers to customize and configure Splunk in order to meet their requirements.
5. Performing advanced searching and reporting to help customers with the implementation specialized/custom dashboards.
6. Performing maintenance and optimization of existing clustered Splunk deployments.
7. Splunk admin certification or higher.